Thursday 3 May 2012

Letter About The King's Health


2010-05-02

Kensington Palace

Dearest Uncle,

Thank you very much four your letter. Your letter is very helpful. How are you and your family? I hope everybody fine.


When me reading your letter I think is very interesting. Every time I am reading your letter I am not tired. I am really happy and thankful. I am to have Stockman here. And I am thinking when you writing the letter you have very much time for writing because your letter is prudent, sound, excellent...


The king is ill the doctors said: he could not live till the morning.

I am really sad for him; I have lived with him for years and now as the hour’s pass,  the morning is coming and he in the morning is dead. This I am really sad about.

I am not looking forward when he is death. I know people will help me in particular Lord Melbourne because he is good man. He will help me to do well.

I have to stop now because I need to go and do some work. Please write to me soon, I like writing to you.


Love you lots.

Victoria                                                                          

 
Kensington Palace                            2010-05-02
Dearest Uncle,
Thank you very much your good letter which help me.
How are you and your Family?
I hope everybody fine.

Before I say anything else let me tell you how happy and thankful I am to have a very good Stockmar.
I am a   lucky because I have a very good Uncle.
When I am reading your letter I am crying.
The king is ill, the doctor said he will die soon.

Uncle I have to go now;   write to me soon.

I  Love you so much Uncle

Love from ,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment