Friday 27 April 2012

Questions for Young Victoria 2


LO: to compose different question types for Young Victoria.
Questions for Victoria
1. Where were you born?
2. Who lives at the palace with you?
3. When did your father die?
4. What is your mother’s name?
5. How did you feel having no friends?
6. What was the best day in your childhood?
7. On what occasions did you mix with children your own age?
8. Did you ever ask your mother if you could go and play with other children?
9. Do you ever want to let out all your frustrations?
10. If you were one of the children in rags how would you feel?
11. If you were to run away where would you run to? 

L.O: to use a variety of sentences in a question and answer activity.

Q: Where were you born?
A: Kensington palace 4th of may 1819.

Q: Who lives at the palace with you?
A: My mother, governors and servants.

Q: When did your father die?
A: When I was four years of age.

Q: How did you feel having no friends?
A: Sad and lonely.

Q: What was the best day in your childhood?
A: When I planted a seed with my mother it was bonding.

Q: On what occasions did you mix with other children?
A: Never, ever. I did not have any cousins I was a lonely child.

Q; what do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I don’t know yet. 

Q: Did you ever ask your mother if you could go out to play with other children?
A: No, I was not allowed to play with anybody because they were dirty and poor; besides I would not want to; I am too posh, elegant and poise to play in those muddy horse-faeces ridden streets.

Q: Do you ever want to let all your frustration out?
A: Yes, definitely I wanted to lash out on a servant the other day but my mother saw my face and blinked at me; I guess she meant do not scream or break anything, ‘cause I was filled with anger and rage. Anyhow, I had to take control of myself.

Q: If you were one of the children in rags how would you feel?
A: I would feel shallow and sad because even though I would have had mates to play with, I would still be poor, hungry, and no education! {As my mother told me}, so there is no way you can have it all it either rich and sad or hungry and happy.

Q: If you decide to run away where would you run to?
A: Easy, Africa! There are loads of wild life and Africans nurture the wild life not destroy them like in England and I would love to be covered in coral beads, and I would plant my own jungle.{ I wish}

Lesson evaluation: I liked this lesson a lot as it was both fun and mesmerising.  
By ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment